At pHountain, Your Safety Is Our Top Priority!
pHountain Corporate Re-Opening Plan
While we are excited and happy to see everyone again, we will commence with a limited schedule of our Far-Infrared Sauna, Whole-Body Vibration, and Ionic Detox Foot Baths.
While cleanliness has always been our top priority, we have amped up our health and safety protocols even more to protect our loyal customers and employees.
We will be:
- Limiting our Far-Infrared Sauna and Whole-Body Vibration appointments to every hour and a half starting at 10:30am with the last appointment being 4:30pm.
- In addition to cleaning and disinfecting the sauna rooms with sanitizing steam after each use, we will run them for 30 minutes between each customer to eliminate cross contamination.
- Foot Baths will be socially distanced at least 6 feet apart with barriers in between each station and on a limited schedule.
- While our towels have always been clean and sanitary, we will now give members the option to bring their own towels. A plastic bag will be provided to safely bring their towels home after use.
- We ask that you make an appointment by calling us in advance rather than dropping in so we can ensure proper standards and protocols can be followed. Online booking will be suspended at this time.
- High traffic areas will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day (including but not limited to: bathrooms, water stations, front desk, doors, phones, credit card machines, etc.)
- Lastly, all employees will be wearing masks. We ask that you also wear one in consideration of your health and the health of others. You will not be permitted in the store without a mask on. Hand sanitizing gel will be readily available in multiple locations of the store, and we encourage hand washing before your service.
Please give us as much notice as possible if you are not feeling well and need to cancel your scheduled appointment. Due to limited scheduling and availability, 24-hour notice is required to avoid a $20 cancellation fee.
We ask that you please be on time for your scheduled appointment and that you also finish your appointment after the 45-minute allotted time slot. This ensures that there is the proper amount of time needed to clean and sanitize in between clients.
Ready to book your appointment?
Give us a Call!
pHountain Corporate Stores
Islip Village — (631) 650-7333
Lindenhurst — (631) 592-9055
Massapequa Park — (516) 809-7300
Port Jefferson — (631) 509-5777
Sayville — (631) 256-5000
Open 7 Days a Week
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Please check with your local franchise store for more details regarding their individual re-opening plan.
Bellmore — (516) 654-9400
Commack — (631) 486-7880
Huntington — (631) 923-1414
Plainview — 516-433-1729